Pikachu Vacation Pikachu Vacation

I really like this! But pikachu seems to have lost his nose...

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

God damn, These games always have so much personality. This one is no different from the others. I like the difference in the setting, Cuz variety and stuff.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I try :)

Bird Person Shooter Bird Person Shooter

The graphics are awful, Gameplay is uninteresting, The sound is very stock as well as the explosions. Really just another bad uninteresting newgrounds game I seem to see a lot of. Basically what aknoay said.

Dogs vs Cats Dogs vs Cats

Really bad... I hate to be blunt this is really really amateur... The controls are REALLY stiff and uncomfortable, The sound effects sound like you just searched up "Cat meow sound effect" on google, And the graphics look like they're from a shitty kids game. It's just generally very boring and not fun.

tangoballoon responds:

This particular game is targeted more at kids so I have no problem with you thinking the graphics are from a 'shitty kids game' :)

I wanted to keep the controls simple so Im not too sure how they could have been made less stiff.

As for the sound effects, I just wanted silly cat sounds, rather then anything else so once again Im not sure how I could change that, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks for the comment.

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

This is really good. :D

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks! =)

Azure Azure

Really dreamy and cool, I really really like the melody. I wish the drop had a little bit more power to it though. It feels kinda unsatisfying.

Bossfight - Sonder Bossfight - Sonder

Dam.

Beatifull Sunset Beatifull Sunset

The house looks pretty thin and seems to lack depth. the bridge looks like its a round log in a half circle. The trees and clouds look nice. Everything seems to be overly shaded, Making it look very round. Also it looks like the sun is melting into the river cause of the random pixels on the top of the river