Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

This is really good. :D

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks! =)

Azure Azure

Really dreamy and cool, I really really like the melody. I wish the drop had a little bit more power to it though. It feels kinda unsatisfying.

Bossfight - Sonder Bossfight - Sonder

Dam.

Empower Empower

I love that ambient part at 0:32 Especially the saw wave at 0:43. Everything sounds really professional and polished. I will say the beginning guitar sounds kind of unfitting to me. Otherwise a really good song.

Wishful Wishful

I love the melodies, But the main one at 1:01 sounds really. off... In my opinion, Like it doesn't fit with the chords. Really good song other wise, If a little bit repetitive.

AeronMusic responds:

Oh well :( Wasn't meant to be.
Thank you though!

Dex Arson - Unarmed ft. Emily Abela Dex Arson - Unarmed ft. Emily Abela

I like this song a lot, Especially the drop, But for some reason the vocals don't sound good to me. Maybe its the singer? Maybe its the melody? I don't know.

Sun Dog Sun Dog

:O This is fucking great. Really unfortunate you aren't more popular.

Maezo responds:

Thank you very much! :)

TheFatRat - Monody (QSela Remix) TheFatRat - Monody (QSela Remix)

Maybe because I don't like trap. But this honestly doesn't do the original justice, The intro is pretty boring, The vocals being offbeat made it even worse. Not to mention the drop sounded really really dull. Just a drum beat and low sine wave. Maybe some people like it, But I find trap really lazy and dumb. Though I will say the vocal chopping was not too bad.

QSela responds:

Well... thanks for the review. I think you are quite right. :/

Light Up Light Up

Funky! I like it lot. Something good to dance to.

This Game RmX Full This Game RmX Full